Thursday, April 5, 2007

Tutorial #6: Elf Character Creation in LOTRO (Video)



InGame footage and quick tutorial on creating Elf character.



Some comments:

this looks like WoW but with better graphics im gonna give it a try as i just got the beta test

This game is going to be amazing, I've played beta a couple of times and already have my pre-order pack! The game is a lot more in depth game play than WoW wich seemed to be "run kill destroy" IN this game I got a more satisfying feel than i did from WoW and I played for well over a year. I can't wait for this to be released, not long now!

is it true this can run even on the worst machine?

I just preorderd this game and put my world of warcraft game account and game on ebay lol


Thanks for visiting! If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to our RSS feed.






Labels