Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Have a S-M-I-L-E - an offbeat LOTRO video :)





Here is a LOTRO video submitted by my blog visitor - she wrote:
"That's a heck of a list of videos you have there :D
Just wanted to add mine to it.
Its called S-M-I-L-E and it isn't really a music video as its a more a comedic monologue with background music... so.. um..not really sure what it comes under."

Thanks for the vid Steph! Actually, I got a label for this kind of LOTRO ingame stuff - off-beat videos, and that's the stuff I enjoy most of all among whatever kind of videos fellow LOTRO players happen to produce - just like stuff where author enjoys the realm of LOTRO and just wanders around and does all kinds of weird things - possible only in virtual reality. Or, as Steph worded it, "Just a bit of sillyness in all the doom and gloom."

And I'm not alone - S-M-I-L-E video apparently appealed to spectators. One of most recents comments was "I took a break from slashing stuff up and getting covered in gore, and had a smile." - so have a real good smile :)

Guys and gals - I'd LOVE you to contribute to my collection, you're always welcome aboard!



Thanks for visiting! If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to our RSS feed.





Labels