Tuesday, May 15, 2007

LOTRO Poetry Contest with cash prizes



Too bad I heard about The Green Dragon Inn Poetry Contest sooo late - I do have quite a few poems set in LOTRO realm. The contest was run at The Green Dragon Inn (Landroval Community Website), deadline for submission was May 8th :(, and the prize was a 90-day game subscription. I quite liked the contest rules:

- Submissions must include a Landroval character's name (above level 8)
- Only one submission per person (or household).

- cause I do have a written poem which meets the rules :(

Good news is, today I found another poetry contest I'm going to participate in - cause even regular prize - NOT a grand prize! - could buy me more than 8 years (right, eight) in game :) - they are giving $1,000 to $10,000 to amateur poets in the coming months. Guys, LET'S JOIN TOGETHER and spice that contest with some LOTRO verses :)



Thanks for visiting! If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to our RSS feed.





Labels